A big part in my blog is to point people to great resources. Not good resources, great resources. Focus on the Family always has great resources. This one is perfect for Valentines Day. Every couple must work on keeping romance alive in our marriage. It is like most things, it doesn’t happen automatically. You can click here to go to a series of six articles from Focus on the Family by Mitch Temple on how to have a healthy marriage.
Ten Secrets to a Successful Marriage
- Change your mind, change your marriage.
- Happiness is not the most important thing.
- Couples discover the value in just showing up.
- If you do what you always do, you will get the same result.
- Your attitude does matter.
- The grass is greenest where you water it.
- You can change your marriage by changing yourself.
- Love is a verb, not just a feeling.
- Marriage is often about fighting the battle between your ears.
- A crisis doesn’t always mean the marriage is over.